Once you request information, a development support specialist will reach out to learn about you and answer any initial questions you might have. After that, you will go through the following process:
- You will receive an email that will direct you to our online application. It asks for background information, such as your work history and financial information;
- You will meet with a franchise development manager who will provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document, explain the opening process in detail, discuss the support we offer and answer your questions;
- Once we agree that moving forward would be mutually beneficial, you will need to provide us with a letter of intent to open a Maple Lawn Montessori franchise.
- Following the receipt of intent we will collaborate and sign the Franchise Disclosure Document
- During construction, you will complete a series of training courses to develop the competency to operate a Maple Lawn Montessori franchise.
- Once you complete the training, a member of our openings team will help you prepare to open your Maple Lawn Montessori!